VERTICAL PROPS AND TYPES
PROPS provide the ideal and the most economic method of support for all kinds of formwork, slabs, beams, wall & columns. They are also invaluable for a wide variety of applications in general building construction and repair work. PROPS eliminate the costly labour and time consumer in cutting timber to length, wedging and nailing when used in the vertical as a prop.
- The high tensile steel pin is located through a slot in the outer section and a hole on the inner section for coarse adjustment.
- The cast collar located below the pin gives fine adjustment for lending and striking.
- A self cleaning device on the collar nut, which automatically clears the thread of concrete, and dirt where the nut is rotated thus assuring quick and easy adjustment
- A hole boss on the collar nut which makes it easy to turn in confined spaces. By inserting a bar in the hole Base plates and head plates are holed for use with slab from work.
- TPI ACME square thread ensure load bearing strength at this critical point
- Standard special shores pins are also available on request
- Beam type or U head props are also available according to customer’s requirement